Wednesday, February 11, 2009

insomniac music theatre

That was like the one thing I watched on MTV. Oh, wait, nevermind. That and Daria and Aeon Flux (which I probably spelled wrong, but I'm too friggin' tired to look it up.

Anyhow, how I've never posted this before is beyond me.

G'night.

"Runaway Train" -- Soul Asylum [can't embed the video, sorry] It's been a long time since I've seen or heard this, and now I'm depressed. Sorry, guys.

So, here's something less starkly, scarily real. (I chose this one mainly because I love the fact that in the note on the side it is pointed out that this girl (who looks my age, geez) is homeschooled, as in 'Yes, homeschooled children can be talented,' as if that's being contested...yes, I know some of the biases (or perspectives, if you will) about homeschooling.)

2 comments:

kate said...

"Runaway Train" always gets me. The video makes it 100 times worse. Oh, and "Everybody Hurts" also.
And holy crap that girl can sing. So pretty. And she's only 14? Yikes.

Coach J said...

Okay, "Runaway Train" reminds me of an old boyfriend who once said his closet was so dirty, all the people from the video were probably hiding out in there and he didn't even know it.