Wednesday, February 18, 2009

nickelwho?

I recently told a friend that I wasn't familiar with Nickelback. She seemed surprised. I am wondering if y'all know Nickelback's music and if you think it's worth checking out? I didn't get around to asking her opinion of the group, but perhaps I'll remember to ask her today.

Okay, so I'll leave you with what is stuck in my head right now...and, no, I have no idea why this is so.



Oh, and just a little not-unrelated* bit of information: listening to someone sing well (or well enough to touch something inside me**) = total turnon. It's like Wanda with the men who speak foreign languages (without the humping of banisters...or barristers).



* Litotes strikes!
** Pun not intended but there you go.

-----------------------------

P.S. Apparently not only do I talk to myself even more excessively than usual when I'm tired, but I also become increasingly inappropriate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also find it completely hot when someone can sing. Even more so when they can play an instrument while doing so.

kate said...

Ditto gunma-gal. Ditto.

And yes, I think Nickelback is worth checking out. I really like their sound and so does my mom actually.