Saturday, November 28, 2009

when i'm not sleeping...

...I'm learning new skills. Kind of.



I was attempting to learn the 'crowned princess' braid, but I flubbed up (there's a phrase I might never have used before) somewhere around getting across my forehead. I can't bear to post a picture of the front. I'll keep working on it. As for the back...yeah, I'm pretty sure there aren't supposed to be any inadvertent* (or advertent either) pigtails, but there they are. I like them.

----------

P.S. Yes, my office/library/den is a wreck.

P.P.S. I also try to write posts that need more brainpower than I have at them moment. I need to recharge and then later I may be able to post my other bit of rambling.

----------

* Why is that not a word? How do we have 'inadvertent' without 'advertent'?

2 comments:

Kat said...

Awesome.

Anonymous said...

Love the hair. Reminds me of Pippi Longstocking.