I stole this from an old Gunma-Gal post.
Bold the ones that apply:01. You've ended a sentence with the word "PSYCH!"
02. You watched the Pound Puppies.
03. You can sing the rap to the "Fresh Prince of Bel Air". [Ah, Will, Mr #3]
04. You wore biker shorts under your skirts and felt stylish.
05. You yearned to be a member of the Baby-Sitters Club and tried to start a club of your own.
06. You owned those little Strawberry Shortcake pals scented dolls
07. You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey on Blossom.
08. Two words: M.C. Hammer. [um, two words?]
09. You watched "Fraggle Rock."
10. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars.
11. You can sing the entire theme song to "Duck Tales."
12. You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
13. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
14. You saw the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" on the big screen. [Alas, not on the big screen.]
15. You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.
16. You played the game "MASH".
17. You wore a Jordache Jean jacket and you were proud of it.
18. L.A. Gear.
19. You wanted to change your name to "JEM" in Kindergarten. [I never actually wanted my name to be Jem]
20. You remember reading "Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing" and all the Ramona books. [um, I read one recently]
21. You know the profound meaning of "WAX ON, WAX OFF."
22. You wanted to be a Goonie. [wanted?...yeah, sure, past tense is appropriate here]
23. You wore flourescent clothing.
24. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off. [I was a bit obsessed.]
25. You have pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf. [Well, not really, because there is that young smurf girl with the overalls.]
26. You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.
27. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap bracelets. [I didn't have one, but I knew the craze.]
28. You remember Hypercolor T-shirts.
29. You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence. [This so describes me...NOT.]
30. Barbie and the Rockers was your favorite band. [I danced with them onstage at Knotts Berry Farm.]
31. You thought She-Ra and He-Man should hook up. [Um, ew. As Auntie P is so fond of saying, incest is not the best.]
32. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged friendship bracelets.
33. You owned a pair of jelly sandals. [Yeah, and my feet smelled so bad.]
34. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept saying "I know you are, but what am I?"
35. You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up!"
36. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates.
37. You got seriously injured on a Slip 'n' Slide. [Okay, so I wasn't technically using the Slip 'n' Slide...that could have been the problem.]
38. You have played with a Skip-It.
39. You had or attended a birthday party at McDonald's.
41. You remember Popples.
42. "Don't worry, be happy."
43. You wore like, EIGHT pairs of socks over tights. [This drove my mom crazy, but it did come in very handy (footy?) when the back of the station wagon became a vomitorium. Enough said.]
44. You wore socks scrunched down.
45. "Miss MARY MACK MACK MACK, all dressed in BLACK BLACK BLACK" [I have taught the child this.]
46. You remember boom boxes vs. CD players.
47. You remember watching "Gremlins."
48. You knew what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare!" [As does the child.]
49. You remember watching Rainbow Brite and My Little Ponies. [As does the child for the latter...unfortunate thing for me.]
50. You thought Doogie Howser was hot. [Not really, but go early blogger-type!]
51. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac. [Hide the cats!]
52. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool. [When others thought they were cool, that is. I never jumped on that wagon. Either time.]
53. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By the Bell," the ORIGINAL class. [You mean Good Morning, Miss Bliss?]
54. You know all the words to Bon Jovi - "YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME".
55. You played and or collected "Pogs." [Didn't have my own.]
56. You used to pretend that you could transform into a Power Ranger. [I wasn't really paying decade attention until now (now that I see that last line down there), but I thought Mighty Morphin Power Rangers were a nineties thing? Anyhow, I was a wedgie ranger.]
Stuck in the 80s? [I'd say no, thanks be. However, they were good times.]