Saturday, April 4, 2009

just for fun...

I thought I'd begin the readings for two weeks from now instead of the readings for next week. Because I have time for this. So, I take back my 'yea for Foucault' statement and I'd like to replace it with a primal scream. Or, at least at big fat UGH!

I figure that if I don't sleep tonight and I don't sleep tomorrow night I might be able to make it. Oh, then I can't sleep Monday night because I've got to get through the reading for Tuesday (usually Wednesday, but this coming week, class has been rescheduled). Then, Wednesday? I say I go teach and then come home and sleep all the live-long day.

I think this is an example of regression, not growth. Suddenly, I'm a newbie at this stuff and I can't properly read a reading list (ha!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm adopting your schedule through Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I read your blog before reading the articles for class. I didn't really know what you meant at the time; I just thought you were purposely reading in advance. I took a double look at the reading list, though.

I'm sorry you read next week's readings. :( On the positive side, now you are ahead of the game...