Wednesday, April 22, 2009

midnight(ish) snack

So, big shock here, I'm up. I was trying to ignore the hunger-twinges, but they would not be neglected. It's Trader Joe's to the rescue, again, with Organic Split Pea Soup. Mmm.



I know that Peecho would be asking me right now, 'Why are you eating something that looks like green puke?'

Oh, and in case you need pictoral evidence of other food I've recently consumed:



The other night, I was going to make myself a tomato-spinach-cheese sandwich, but I figured it wasn't worth the risk of eating incredibly mushy and somewhat moldy tomatoes so I ended up with only spinach and cheese. It was good, nonetheless.

1 comments:

Coach J said...

Oh man, that sandwich looks soooo good. With a bowl of tomato soup (or the missing tomatoes) it would be perfect!

And your Word Verification is "spredo," so perhaps it neads some sort of spread as well. Or maybe it's Italian for something...