Sunday, December 13, 2009

the blues

One Minute Writer from December 6th: Channel a blues singer, writing about why you've "got the bluuuuues."

For better or worse, here's what I think of


[Adventures in Babysitting -- Babysitting Blues]

I'm sure most everyone everywhere is thinking, 'Worse,' but, well, it's my automatic association.

Oh, yeah, this too


[Robert Downey Jr. sings national anthem]

Ha! You're welcome! (Yes, go right ahead and harshly judge my taste in movies. I refuse to even worry about it anymore.)

And, I know, I didn't actually reply to the prompt, but I'm going with these. Otherwise this could get downright depressing. I've been there in this space and I'm trying to mainly steer clear of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one would judge you for your taste in movies. Okay, well, some people would, but they're just silly. I even recommend movies that some would consider bad. I may have just done that to Kat, but I like it, so I pass it on. :)

I love Adventures in Babysitting. I vaguely remember the Robert Downey, Jr., mmovie, but I can't place it.

kate said...

I thoroughly enjoy both of those movies! "Look at my butt! Look at my butt1 Hey Thomas, look at my butt!" HAHAHAHAH!

v said...

Hehehe! I still quote that *all* of the time. :)