Thursday, December 17, 2009

sending out for a little universal goodwill

Hello All,

I am writing to ask that you all please send along any extra good vibes you might have laying about. Please?

We are trying to secure a new place to rent (alas, we are nowhere near being close to buying a place) and we are to hear back either tomorrow or Saturday.

Considering no one pays me for raising Pic, I haven't been contributing to our finances for a while, although I'm definitely contributing to our bills. We need to move to somewhere more affordable. (Also, hello, we've been renting this specific place for almost a year. My restlessness is acting up big time. I need to believe that when I buy a place, it will be a forever place. Actually, I'd like to rent one single place for a good long while until we are ready to buy...it's just that we need to be able to afford the place we're renting, right?)

I know that my woes are so small compared to others' yet I'm still asking for a few good thoughts. Please.

Thanks ever so,
v

P. S. If you, any of you, need any good thoughts sent your way, I have plenty. Just let me know.

2 comments:

kate said...

Sending. I was just thinking about this yesterday on the way home and thought about calling to see if you had any updates. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck, though it may be coming a bit late. I hope everything has worked out for you.