Monday, September 20, 2010

learn something every day

Today, I learned the term "undrafted." I had to have the other person in the conversation repeat the term more than once. He, and others in the conversation, explained to me that it's when a player (we were talking about football) is never drafted in the first place.

I thought, surely, it meant that someone had been drafted and then the group doing the drafting said, "Oops, nevermind. We don't want [or, need] you so much." Huh.

Anyhow, all this "un" talk makes me think of Ruth Ruth.


"Ruth Ruth - Uninvited"
(Wow, that video is blurry. And, I've never seen it before, so that wasn't very helpful.)

[Edit: I'm not sure what was going on with the date/time thing. I accidentally hit something and now I realize I posted this a week in advance. Hmm, weird.]

0 comments: