Wednesday, June 4, 2008

i'm baaack!...

...in the saddle again. Okay, so it's definitely not a saddle, but an office chair we bought from someone on Craig's list and that is now covered in a thick layer of cat hair, but you get the idea. So, I have posts I've written in the last few days, but they need to be transferred from un altro computer (seriously 'computer' in Italian is 'computer', at least commonly). In the meantime, Ms J started a blog and I'm incredibly excited by this (yes, I'm blog-obsessed...thanks be that Poke explained to me what blogs were at an embarrassingly late stage in the game). Check out 'hey, coach j!' on my blog roll. (Ms J, it was great to see you guys at the library yesterday and...um, I'm working on Greenblatt.)

Currently reading: Renaissance Self-Fashioning: From More to Shakespeare

1 comments:

Coach J said...

Greenblat is overrated. I've been wrapped up in my trashy historical fiction, and haven't noticed a lot of self-fashioning yet. I'll keep my eyes peeled, though. ;)