Tuesday, June 10, 2008

my life according to google

I stole this from Poke's Other blog...thanks!

[Instructions: Type in the following and insert the first choice.]



1: Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search:
vickie needs to go! [Hey! I'm not wearing any pants, so I'm not going anywhere, thank you very much.]




2: Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search:
vickie looks like a woman who's fought long and hard to enjoy herself [Not so much really...I'm pretty passive.]

3: Type in "[your name] does" in Google search:
vickie does dallas [yeah, yeah, yeah...I knew that one was coming.]




4: Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search:

If the reviewer Vickie hates a movie -- hooo-boy -- you'll be sure to hear about it! Hooo boy! Yee hah! [this posting is entitled "vickie the dictator"...apparently I'm a cowgirl dictator.]


5: Type in "[your name] goes" or "..has gone" in Google search:
vickie goes back to school! [Hey, chill out. I have another month before I go back.]



6: Type in "[your name] loves" in Google search:

vickie loves alex ii [Right, then. A Russian Czar for me.]




7: Type in "[your name] eats" in Google search:
vickie eats alooot for tha dae...& tries to groom herself bacc to perfection...while othrs talk too loud & i shut them up...!!lol!... [yes, I appear to be annoying...and what exactly do I mean by groom, I wonder?]




8: Type in "[your name] has" in Google search:
vickie has been featured in the recent issue of the magazine Curve! [Go me! I think. What exactly does that publication feature, aside from me?]



9: Type in "[your name] died" in Google search:

vickie died in 1998 [again, vickie the dictator...I guess that explains my current passivity.]

10: Type in "[your name] won't" in Google search:
vickie won't admit her feelings towrads Henry! [I guess I'm too busy working on my spelling skills.]

11: Type in "[your name] can't" in Google search
:
vickie can't wait for the new season [Actually, I prefer spring to summer, thank you.]

2 comments:

kate said...

The Curve comment cracked me up. Oh, and I tagged you on my blog. :)

kate said...

And my phone is not working so: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! (a day late)