Thursday, June 12, 2008

tag and other randomness

Poke has tagged me, so here goes:

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tag people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What was I doing ten years ago? I was on summer break, between junior and senior year. This means I was probably having a sleepover which included making disgusting ice cream concoctions (yes, it is possble to add too many toppings to your ice cream, especially when they include large amounts of food coloring), staying up all night, watching the neighbor do a horribly robotic version of the Macarena and playing a track and field game on an NES.

2. Five things on my to do list for today: Um, it's late, so I'll pick five things per domani: offload the old washing machine, do laundry (or most of the laundry steps, at least), write and send correspondence, see the Indiana Jones movie with Cardo, eat belated birthday lunch with Cardo.

3. Snacks I enjoy right now: dark chocolate covered pretzels, farmers' market strawberries (the first Sparks hometown farmers' market was today) and just about anything from HOB

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: pay off debt, spread the wealth...and buy books (how would I achieve this status, I wonder??)

5. Places I have lived: Lake Isabella, Van Nuys, Blythe (and maybe a few other CA places), North Las Vegas (before Las Vegas crept halfway up the state, before North Las Vegas became all fancy), Las Vegas, Reno

6. People I want to know more about: anyone interested...I'm not good at tagging people


---------------------

Who needs “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog” when you could have “Jelly-like above the high wire, six quaking pachyderms kept the climax of the extravaganza in a dazzling state of flux”?


---------------------

I'll close with a picture of Pic in a tree pose (I had to take a billion pictures to get this one because she kept moving, and she finally got tired and rested her arm on the entertainment center). She's wearing her new bathing suit. I'd like a similar one in green, please.


2 comments:

kate said...

Track and Field with shampoo and conditioner! :)

And are you doing yoga? I can only assume that's where Ali would pick up the pose.

Anonymous said...

Ali looks super cute in her new bathing suit. Did she get a haircut?