Thursday, July 3, 2008

stuff and things

Today is Compliment Your Mirror Day. We're weirdos.

Speaking of weird, ABC Family has an ad now that says "ABC Family celebrates America with Harry Potter." How exactly is that celebrating America? I doubt that the British are really that into celebrating us on tomorrow's holiday.

Today, I found out that four days is the normal length for a period. Now, why haven't I (or my body) ever been informed of this before?

A little bit of Indiana will be coming to Nevada in twenty-fours days!

Finally...lunch. A great big baked potato (didn't potatoes used to be smaller?) with a little bit of butter, a lot of cheese, broccoli and carrot. (Some of the cheese is white and therefore hard to see here.) Mmm. I'm starving now.


1 comments:

Coach J said...

Nah, we didn't get him a seat yet. Mike is still doing a bit of research, and a friend of ours might be able to get us a discount, so we're waiting to make the big purchase. And yes, I seem to both get people pregnant and send them spontaneously into labor (I'll tell ya about it later).