Monday, January 11, 2010

crafty inspiration

I've seen some truly awe-inspiring uses of imagination in my blog-reading this past week. The first is from The Blankie Chronicles. I have to say that I'd love a room like this.

Also, I've just finished reading through and enjoying all of the archives of Better After and there were some excellent transformations there, too. Actually, there are a lot of excellent transformations, but I definitely have my favorites. They come in the play kitchen variety.

2 comments:

kate said...

Those play kitchens are awesome! I wish I was that crafty and talented. I would never think to use things that way. Thanks for introducing me to that great blog.

v said...

I totallya agree about wanting to be that crafty and talented. In the meantime, I'll just have to drool over other people's awesomeness.