Saturday, January 9, 2010

it's getting hairy

Or, knotty. Or a big fat mess on top of my head here.



This is not what this was supposed to look like. I might at least settle for both sides matching, but that's not happening. I just can't figure out how to make this work. Help, please.

Yes, I'm basically asking for someone to sit around and braid my hair, an activity that might seem more appropriate for a sixth-grade slumber party, but, well, my eleven-year-old self missed out on those experiences.

If I'm going to have this much hair, I need to be doing something with it. I'm not ready to cut it off yet, so, really, help.

Thanks.

4 comments:

kate said...

Ok, so I found this site awhile ago and have fallen in love with it. I really hope Bridget keeps her hair (and will allow me to do these things to her.) Anyway, search through her site and she'll walk you through step by step how to do similar stuff.

kate said...

Oh, it would probably help if I gave you the site huh? It's http://www.princesshairstyles.com/ Enjoy.

Kat said...

I think that your braid looks great.

My hair is too long. Too long meaning that it doesn't really have a style and desperately needs to be cut (and colored, but that is another story). But, I just twist it up and stick it into a bun. I am nowhere near as ambitious as you!

I'd love to see more pictures as you learn more (notice I am not able to offer any actual braiding advice, apparently I missed that part of the sixth grade)

v said...

Thanks for the site. I'll check it out.