Saturday, January 23, 2010

quick up-do

I refuse to go to work with my hair hanging low. I always say that when my hair grows long, I'll actually do something with it, so this resolution to "do" my hair at least every Friday is motivating, or something.



I apologize for the picture being so dark. It's dark in the den. ("Ah, thanks for the profound explanation," you say? No prob.) This picture, taken at close to midnight last night was the first time I'd seen the back of my hair all day. This'll probably be a quick, standard "style" for me.

(Sorry about all of the quotes...I just can't seriously refer to my hair as styled or done-up.)

I'll be away from my computer for a tiny, little bit. It'll probably feel like forever to me. Less cloak-and-dagger and more sunshine-and-unicorns, or something, when I return.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the move is going well. If there is anything I can do, other than carrying heavy things (I got an awful groin pull when I carried my luggage upstairs that made walking painful for a week, so I don't want to risk that again...), let me know!