Monday, May 25, 2009

blog sprint: update

One Minute Writer from ieri:

Someone you haven't seen in ten years has contacted you. Spend just a minute updating that person on your life and its changes over the last ten years.

I think I'll actually limit myself to one minute this time. Here goes...

Since graduating high school, I moved up to this biggest of little cities for college. During my BA work, I met and married Cardo. We adopted Snuggles. I got pregnant three seconds after we decided to start trying. Pic was born on a Valentine's Day. I graduated from college. I started college again. I started teaching. Pic started school. We adopted Lucky. I graduated yet again.

Um, yeah, time's up. Good enough, I think. Except to say that, for the first time in a decade, I'm no longer a part of the Pack. It's still strange to me.

0 comments: