Friday, May 8, 2009

live-blogging the final

Okay, so there's really nothing to report here. I'm really just waiting to see if any more than the two students who have come will come and pick up their final projects. I finished responding in the first five minutes of this final period (yea! one more thing to mark off of the list).

I think, overall, I was pleased with the whole teaching thing this last semester here at this school. I still have much that I need to work on and I'll continue to do that for the rest of my ever-lovin' life, of course. I haven't picked up student avaluations (of me and the class) yet because I won't be turning grades in for another hour. However, the reflection letters were pretty positive overall. (Of course, those weren't anonymous.)

Oh! Live-blogging is back: one more student just came to pick up her project! Okay, that's it.

Less than an hour and I can go home.

Yea! Another student. One less project I have to carry back home and store for half-a-year.

Okay, I'm over this. I have to get in some reading for my ultimate paper (sounds fancy, no?, like it's the end-all paper for my entire career...ha!).

Forty-five more minutes.

0 comments: