Wednesday, May 6, 2009

woke up, rolled out of bed...

...dragged a comb across my head. Okay, you get the point.

I woke up so incredibly late today. Well, at first, I woke up three minutes before my alarm went off. The next thing I knew, it was seventy-five minutes later. Oops. I got Pic to school and then got myself to school only to freak out. It is Dead Day, right? Right? Okay, then, why are there so freaking many cars parked here? I was hoping to be able to park closer than usual.

I ran errands for an hour on campus and now I'm ready to settle down for five hours of work. In bocca al lupo a mi. (Good luck to the rest of you also who have major deadlines (or new-life lines, I guess you could say) looming.)

Okay, actually I'm first going to read Coach J's post that also seems to deal with waking up (I've only yet glanced at the title).

0 comments: