Sunday, May 10, 2009

for the mammas...

...Happy Mother's Day to all of you mother-people out there.

My day has been pretty uneventful. I talked to my own mom for a bit, then to my dad for a bit also. I got a pumpkin muffin from House of Bread. Yes, it was an eventful day.

I am beyond exhausted. I am worn down and cannot wait for next week when I'll be able to (I hope) start resting again. I did take two naps today -- one in the morning, one in the early evening. I couldn't help it. I feel like I've stayed awake all of the hours I possibly can for the last four months and now my body is demanding that I let her get some freaking rest already.

That's about it, except that Pic has recently taken to sometimes calling me 'Mudder.' (That's how she says it.) Papi's still 'Papi,' but I'm now occasionally 'Mudder.' Great. At least it's not Mommy Dearest, right?

0 comments: