Thursday, May 7, 2009

it's the sun, it's the sun...

...it's the beautiful sun, shining high in the sky, smiling on everyone. (Okay, so out of my almost-handful of readers, probably only Coach J is going to know that song. You're welcome.)

While spending all morning and early afternoon festering in my unwashed, pajama-clad state, I finished my history paper. I showered and dressed, broke a staple trying to staple my tree-murdering seminar paper and then dragged Cardo and Pic to campus with me to turn it in. I also returned half of the library books I had checked out from the school library.

Then we ate a wholly unhealthy early dinner and spent some time outside, in the sunshine, the beautiful, glorious, fan-freaking-tastic sunshine. Now? I get to spend the rest of the hours between now and the final tomorrow morning responding to student projects so I can be finished with the penultimate major project on my list for the semester. I was so glad to be out in the sun (slathered in sunscreen, of course) but now I'm a little sad to be back inside and in for yet another long, long night of work. Ah, well. Only eight more days until Nana and Papa get here.

0 comments: