Friday, December 12, 2008

full cold moon

We'll see how and if the full moon affects the performance tonight. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I think we're going to go ahead with the Netflix deal. I'm strangely giddy with the possibilities. We don't need satellite here! Okay, so I think I'll be wasting tons of time very shortly creating a queue of movies/television shows I want to rent. And, hey, even if we get the most expensive plan, it's still cheaper than the satellite.

Okay, so I have to go finish getting ready. I already had to don some pants because someone not looking for me just came to the door. I actually first debated whether I could answer the door wearing only my boyish underwear and oversized t-shirt, but, well, my t-shirt isn't that big.

I'm debating wearing a dress tonight, but I might freeze somewhat to death and I can't get much done if I'm somewhat dead, now can I? Also, there's the issue of shoes. Argh. If other people could just refrain from looking at me, life would be so much easier.

---------------------

P.S. YEA for internet at home!! (Excessive capitalization and multiple exclamation points, oh my.)

0 comments: