Monday, December 22, 2008

sage motherly advice, no?



Die at the right time!



--------------------

I'm still mucking* through the sweetney archives (I think I can finish them by the end of this winter break) and I found this back in October of '06.

The site is "The Nietzsche Family Circus" in which a Nietzsche quote is randomly paired with a Family Circus image. This is the first one presented to me.

--------------------

* I was going to type "trolling through..." but trolling has a completely different connotation here in the blogosphere, so you're stuck with "mucking" because that's all I've got, people.

--------------------

P.S. In case you desired some somewhat pointless random information, I could only copy the graphic, so I typed in the quote myself, but I double-checked it, no worries.

0 comments: