Wednesday, December 31, 2008

i resolve

Okay, so resolutions aren't my forte. I'm sure they aren't many people's, in fact. However, I have made one pseudo-resolution for this year: work on the freaking 101/1001. Yeah, I haven't looked at it in a while, but I will be looking at it again soon...I hope.

Oh, okay, let me make another resolution: pay off the hospital bill from Cardo's stay. We just got the bill. We just got my freaking credit cards paid off (that was a fun almost-decade) and now it's like we have another one. So, $200-a-month forever...ugh. However, I'm really not complaining (you thought I was didn't you...okay, maybe I was, but I desist). I still have my loverly partner, so I'll take the bill, thank you.

Felice Anno Nuovo! Happy New Year! Feliz Año Nuevo! Please be safe.

0 comments: