Wednesday, December 17, 2008

um, i don't think so (times eighteen)

Another gem from sweetney. It's actually scary how much this resembles my own home. Jeez, I'm just that good (or Stepford-y).



Seriously. Okay, so "gem" is, obviously not the right term. This makes me want to shoot myself and I think I might have shot myself (or stuck my head in the oven) had I been this wifely person in 1955. This is so not how my life works and thanks be for that because I'd have to change my stance on drinking and drugs. I'd need some Mother's Little Helper if this is what was expected.

I was tempted to respond to each bullet-point, but they're all just so ridiculous. I think they forgot to mention one: He is a god, deal with it. Isn't that just the general gist here?

------------------

P.S. You might want to prepare a snack for your lord and master to take to work with him. Why not Bacon Snack Bars? I can't tell if this recipe is a joke or not. (Tang, the drink the astronauts took to the moon. Astronauts? To the moon? Yuk, yuk, yuk!...nevermind.) [Again, thanks to sweetney, whence I stole the link.]

3 comments:

The Furie Queene said...

It says to make the home a place of "peace, love, and tranquility." (Actually, that's not a direct quote; I just tried to remember it. I don't think, though, that it mentions love.) If I were to make my home a place of peace and tranquility, I'd nix ALL of the other "suggestions."

kate said...

::jaw hits floor:: Are they fricking SERIOUS!!! I have no RIGHT to complain?! WTF?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...... (Sorry, I felt that the excessive caps and exclamations were necessary.)

Coach J said...

Sorry, can't comment. Too busy freshening up my makeup and putting a ribbon in my hair.

Oh, and vomiting. What crap...