Wednesday, January 14, 2009

it's come to this



I told Cardo that I could just say I'm in my Harry-Potter-pre-Hagrid's-appearance-and-the-explanation-of-all-the-magic stage.*

I am supposed to try to get a walk-in spot at the optometrist's** office later today (oh Sleep, how you've abandoned me). I have to go alone, which I kind of hate, but oh well. So, I'll probably end up with some ill-fitting glasses (I don't mean that they won't fit my giant head,*** I just mean that I'm sure I'll somehow pick a pair that somehow doesn't favor my coloring or my face shape (whatever shape that might be) or my personality or something (and stuff)). Wow.

-------------------------

* I have now used up all of the hyphens. My most sincere apologies.
** The optometrist always remembers us -- Cardo because of where he works and me because of my atrocious eyesight.
*** I often can't figure out how Pic resembles me****, but, well, she definitely was blessed with my big head. Sorry, babycakes.

****


You might be thinking, "Duh, the resemblance is obvious," but I suck at this game. Anyhow, I'm too busy thinking, "I sincerely hope, at least for Cardo's sake, that that's not how I actually look pre-buss. *****

***** Ha! It seems that one last hyphen remained. However, I have now definitely used up all of the asterisks.

1 comments:

Coach J said...

Wow! That post was aster-tastic! Ha ha...