Tuesday, January 6, 2009

picture pages

So, I finally figured out how to get the pictures from the camera here onto the computer here. Let me let you in on the secret. Connect the cable to the camera. Connect the other end to the computer. Push OK on the camera. People, I'm telling you, I'm a technological genius.

So...



That's one of the covert cats taking a rest inside my junior prom dress. (Yes, my junior prom dress. I refuse to put it away because any day now, I'll be giving it away. Any day. Sometimes we just like to collect crap around La Casa B so we can cram the car full of no-longer-useful-to-us stuff and haul it all down to the Goodwill Donation Center.)

Okay, so one picture! Actually, the size of the pictures this camera takes is apparently astronomical so I have to save my pictures to a smaller size first and then post them here. This annoys me, so it will be a bit before I post more pictures. Ah, well.

0 comments: