Sunday, March 1, 2009

shampoo bars

Hello, all. Long time no post. (Yes, I understand how incredibly unfunny I am.)

Anyhow, I'm going to order a shampoo bar (my very first!) from Blue House Soaps. I'm planning to get the Sunshine shampoo (orange scent...I absolutely love citrus scents). I e-mailed Melissa (one half of the owning couple) to ask whether my hair length is an issue and she e-mailed me back very quickly with personal recommendations.

Would anyone (near me) like to add anything to my order? Please let me know and we can just order it all at once and save on shipping. I'll probably give this a week or so. I have plenty of shampoo right now to get me through about a month or so.

Okay, so check it out and let me know please.

...Now, I'm really off to do some more reading.

1 comments:

kate said...

Why a shampoo bar? I have never heard of this and wonder what is leading you to get one.