Thursday, March 12, 2009

time-wasting hilarity

I came across this headlines site while working my way through sweetney. Here are a couple of picks (and pics) for you.

The first one is for Coach J, just in case you need a new race to train for.



In my spare time (ha! what the crap is that?), I like to browse for houses online. Here are some new possibilities to add to my list: one that should come with a warning and one inspired by Alice and her Wonderland adventures.





I often daydream about what Pic's school-life will be like. Will there be field-trips and such? Perhaps a mother-daughter event? Something like this, perhaps?



I suppose that means we could invite Cardo along also.

Finally, one of my favorite parts in all of The Addams Family (aside from Raul Julia in general) is when the Girl Scout and Wednesday are bargaining their wares. The Girl Scout asks if the lemonade Wednesday and Pugsley are peddling is made of real lemons and Wednesday returns by asking if the cookies are made with real Girl Scouts (I still quote this every time I come across Girl Scout cookies...although I do so quietly and mainly to myself). So, here's something in a similar vein.

2 comments:

Coach J said...

Ooh! I'm all about the 1600 Mile Dash.

I laughed out loud at "Bring your favorite Mexican." Absolutely hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I had to look at the house three times before figuring out what you were talking about. I wonder where my perceptive skills run off to sometimes.

That house has to be photoshopped, right? I mean, even if the blue prints were off, after starting it, they would have realized what's what.