Tuesday, June 23, 2009

calling all biggest little citians...

Dearest All,

First off: Ha! I created a word...kind of.

Anyhow, I was wondering if any of you in this here Biggest Little City have a bit of time to hang out so I can basically whine and sound unsure of myself. Sounds like fun, no?

Actually, I need some level-headed advice and I'm really not even close to level-headed (ever).

And, I know it's been over a month since I've graduated, but I'm finally starting to try to get things into some kind of sense of normalcy. I apologize to all that I've kind of sucked this last month. I hope all is well with everyone else.

Thanks in advance for your sage words of wisdom,
v

2 comments:

Coach J said...

Hey! Come on by this afternoon, if you'd like. Or tomorrow is good too. Call me!

The Furie Queene said...

I have all the time in the world. Well, until Monday, when I take off for Arizona for a week.