Thursday, June 4, 2009

sleep, or something completely unlike it

Hello people who were probably resting nicely as I type this. Am I sleeping also (sleep-typing?...the typing somnambulist?)? Perhaps by the time you're reading this, but, oh ho, not at 2:25 in the morning. So, what are you missing out on?

Hey, you could be baking cookies. For no reason other than the dough has been waiting patiently, all nice and mixed up. And even though the other cookies haven't been entirely consumed yet, these cookies need to be made. Or, you could be reading through the archives of finslippy. It's addicting. Or, you could be reading through Order of the Phoenix, which is also rather addicting*. Or, you could be, um, worrying about...everything, which you do so well. Oh, wait, that's me. But those other things...you could be doing those things.

So, Sleep and I have not yet become bosom buddies. We've barely made it to being on a first-name basis, actually. Ugh.

---------------

* Unless you're Poke. The more pissy Harry gets, the more I think of you. [This isn't a bad thing, people, really.]

1 comments:

kate said...

He's such a brat! It's still addicting though, I'll agree. And hey, although not quite on your level of sleeplessness, I made brownies at 10:00 last night. It was a compulsion. Who knows why? I hope you're sleeping well now.