Friday, November 28, 2008

as promised...


We made turkey breast, sweet potato casserole, dijon green beans, rolls and sparkling cider for dinner. Okay, we bought the rolls, but the rest was homemade. Mmm. It was good and we have three million servings of casserole left over. I don't think we'll get to our pie tonight, though, because I'm currently stuffed. Oh, which reminds me...no stuffing. I don't eat stuffing, usually. So, I didn't make any.

Cardo and I are going to relax and watch Wall-E now. Pic and I did not make it through the movie yesterday. All of the explosions freaked her out. We didn't get very far. She was, however, perfectly okay with watching the movie at Costco today. She even told us she wanted to watch it when we got home, but it turns out she didn't.

Oh, I was spared the freakishly-early trip to Sears this morning. Cardo went alone and ended up buying more tools instead of a tool chest.

So, I'll leave you with the good-night exchange between Pic and myself. She was upset with me because I told her she could not wear her flowergirl dress up to bed. I make her take it off and leave it with me every night. (Yes, she wears it daily...it's really getting gross at this point.)

Pic: I'm afraid of you too. You forever won't be my friend.

Me: I love you.

Pic: I love you too, Ms Grumpy.

Then, Cardo took her up to bed. She is currently talking to her ponies.