Monday, November 10, 2008

more muppets and a sale

Faboo title, I know. (I had forgotten about Wakko's penchant for "faboo" until I was trolling through those Animaniacs clips.)

Anyhow, this is one of the songs on our Sesame Street album [the beginning is a bit cut off, though]:




And, this, is just one of my favorite Sesame Street songs, although I'm not sure why:








As for the rest of my post, I bought those pants for Pic last weekend at Savers. They kind of crack me up. Anyhow, this is not just gratuitous flashing of the funny pants...Savers is having a 50%-off all used items sale tomorrow in honor of Veterans' Day (we're so weird..."let us celebrate the service some men and women have performed for our country with discounted prices on linens and clothing and used stuff"...oh my).

0 comments: