Wednesday, November 19, 2008

more random stuff

I'm sitting here, eating Kashi mushroom spinach pizza, reading Dooce's pregnancy announcement and listening to NPR. I just heard one of the blurbs for a show that will be on later (I think, I didn't quite catch that) and the woman said that woolly mammoth DNA has been decoded and we might be able to clone them soon. (My mind is going in a couple of different directions, but I believe this is what I heard.)

Um, why? Why would we clone a woolly mammoth? Haven't these people read/seen Jurassic Park? Okay, though, on a serious note...why?

On an opposite-of-serious note, the following is the song that came to mind and, well...here are the Chipmunks.



And, actually, I've never thought much about this song, but someone explain it to me. While you're at it, explain the following video to me, please.



And...
Matty told Hatty
'Bout a thing she saw
Two big pizzas
That'll fill your jaw.
[Little Caesar's pizza, anyone? Does anyone else remember this or did I make it up when I was little?]

0 comments: