Monday, November 17, 2008

guilty pleasures of my very own

Blogs - all I really want is blogs
And in the morning it's blogs
Cause in the evening it's blogs
[And, wouldn't it be awesome if they did my dishes and cleaned up my room?]

What more? What more could I need? Ice cream, that's what. Right now, Coldstone has gingerbread ice cream and dark chocolate peppermint ice cream and pumpkin ice cream and (as usual) strawberry ice cream. Mmmm (to the infinite power).

Penny Press puzzle books. I only feel guilty about these because I tend to get really obsessed with these and neglect school work (and then I don't sleep because I'm doing my school work). Otherwise, woohoo for mental exercise!

This idea has been stolen today from one of Poke's previous posts. [Score one for alliteration!]

1 comments:

Coach J said...

Yup, it was the marathon monkey. Auntie M's dog was the culprit. She asked where she could get another one, and I said "San Francisco." Oh well. I'll find another monkey someday soon. (I have an urge to sing "Someday my monkey will come") Until then, Destructor is doing just fine with the plethora of monkeys from Pic's Weeble People sets. Seriously, why so many monkeys? ;)