Saturday, November 15, 2008

the 'fixed' car...

...might actually be the fixed (sans quotation marks, mind you), now. At least, this is what I'm hoping. Thanks to Mr M's assistance, Cardo's car has actually started more than once today. We didn't take it out on any drives, though, so tomorrow will be the real test. I'm hoping to not be shaken awake at 7:30 when this man realizes that his car is no longer fixed. I'd like to have my car at my own disposal sometime soon, although I really haven't been using it, or even needing it, all that much lately (yesterday would have been a perfectly great time to have had my car, but yesterday is yesterday, no?).

I'll update on the car situation tomorrow, just because I have been chronicling the saga of the "fixed" car for over a month now. Can't stop now.

0 comments: